- Find a Home
- Find a Member
- Affiliate Members
- Our Community
Effective April 8, 2014
Like many other Web sites, www.lcaor.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.lcaor.com and other sites on the Internet.
Real Estate Business Services (REBS)
Our Service Providers and Affiliate Members
www.lcaor.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Links to Other Sites
Required by Law
We may disclose information provided by you if we are legally required to do so, such as by court order or subpoena.
We have adopted what we consider to be reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, theft, misuse and alteration of information collected through our Web site. However, if you are concerned about the security of the Internet or our Web site, we suggest that you not provide this information.
Other Products and Services
Although we generally collect and use information to fulfill the stated objective for which the information was requested or collected, we may also provide the information to our Affiliates so that they may send you information regarding other products or services that may be valuable or interesting to you.
Our Web site does not currently attempt to collect or solicit information from persons who are under the age of eighteen. However, given the anonymous nature of the Internet, it is possible that someone under the age of eighteen may access our Web site and provide us with personal information. If this situation occurs and it is brought to our attention, we will not use the information in any way without prior parental consent and we will take all reasonable steps to prevent it from occurring again.
LCAOR is a private trade association consisting of real estate professionals. As one of the many benefits of membership with LCAOR we make available on our Web site a searchable database of our members. The directory can be used by the public to locate and contact our members by such characteristics as name, company or city location.
The member information made available through the Member Directory is intended to contain only the business information of our members. Under no circumstances will we intentionally display or make available on our Web site the personal home addresses or phone numbers of our members.
If you are a member of LCAOR and would like to be removed from the Member Directory, please contact the Association Office sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have corrections or updates to the Directory, login to your account by clicking the myLCAOR tab and providing your username and password. If you have difficulty contact the Association Office as stated above.
Directors and Committee Members
For use by the members of LCAOR, we make available on the Web site the names of members who are serving as directors or committee members of LCAOR.
The LAKE COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
1. Confidential. In general, all member information provided to LCAOR by its members is treated as confidential and LCAOR uses its best efforts to keep such information confidential and prevent unauthorized use.
3. Member Requests. From time to time, you may contact LCAOR and make requests. In order to respond to your request, we may need to access and use your member information. For example, we may need to access your preferred mailing address to send you the information you requested.
5. Names of Directors and Committee Members; Use of Preferred Contact Information. For use by LCAOR members and for purposes of conducting LCAOR Board of Directors meetings, we make available on our web site (www.lcaor.com) and in other print and electronic formats the names of those LCAOR members serving as directors or committee members of LCAOR In addition, in order to provide meeting related information and to send official Board of Directors notices, we access and use the preferred contact information of LCAOR directors and committee members, including email and mailing addresses.
7. Request from the Public. If the public contacts LCAOR and requests information regarding one of its members, we may check our member database and verify to the public whether the person(s) is in fact a member of LCAOR. We may also provide the public with the name and telephone number of the firm that the member is affiliated with and the local association through which the member holds membership. However, in no event will we provide personal information to the public, such as your home address and telephone number, unless required by a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the public or other members.
8. Orders; Credit Card Information. LCAOR sells various real estate related products and services to its members. In order to process and complete orders, we may need to access your member information, such as your name, company name, address, state and zip code. This information will only be used to process your order (i.e. ship and mail your order) and to send you information regarding updates to the products or services you purchased. If you pay for your order by credit card, we will need to ask you for your credit card number and expiration date, which will be used solely to complete your order and otherwise kept confidential. All credit card information is destroyed after taking payment.
9. Choice/Opt Out. LCAOR recognizes the importance of your privacy. If you do not want your member information displayed or used in one or more of the manners described above, please read the following instructions:
To opt out of having your name and business contact information included in the Member Directory, please email us at: email@example.com or write us at: P.O. Box 280, Lakeport, CA 95453. Please be sure to specify in your email or writing that you want to be removed from the Member Directory on www.lcaor.com. To insure your request is processed timely and accurately, please provide the following information with your request: first name, last name, office name, office telephone number, BRE license number, and NRDS member number. LCAOR will process your request as quickly as possible; however, your name may continue to be reproduced in the Member Directory until the request is ultimately processed. LCAOR apologizes in advance for any inconveniences this may cause.
To opt out of having your preferred contact information provided to third parties, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: P.O. Box 280 Lakeport, CA 95453. To ensure your request is processed timely and accurately, please provide the following information with your request: first name, last name, office name, office telephone number, BRE license number, and NRDS member number. LCAOR will process your request as quickly as possible; however, you may continue to receive third party communications until the request is ultimately processed. LCAOR apologizes in advance for any inconveniences this may cause.
Please note, if you are a director or committee member of LCAOR, you cannot opt out of having your name reproduced and your preferred contact information used in the manner described in Sections 4 and 5 above.
12. Corrections/Updates. If there is member information about you which needs to be corrected or updated, please email us at email@example.com, or login to your member account by clicking on the myLCAOR tab and logging in with your assigned username and password or write us at P.O. Box 280 Lakeport, CA 95453. However, in order for the correction or update to be permanent, you will need to contact your local association and make sure that the correction or update is made in its records as well.